- The course is for education and self-enhancement purposes only and cannot replace the need for necessary professional treatment and therapies.
- This course does not have the space and scope to address issues related to children with special needs. Nevertheless, you may find a number of key communication skills in this series that can be transferred to your special-needs child.
- The tools introduced in the course are carefully picked from well-tested sources and the Inner Child Process is developed and refined by PFPW Course Consultant and Australian psychologist Robin Grille after his 30 years of clinical practice and should be very safe to use. However, every person and parenting context is different. In case watching the online videos or attending the online course triggers distress in you for a sustained period of time, there might be other underlying issues and we suggest you seek necessary psychological or medical help as soon as possible.
- Effectiveness depends on the time and effort devoted by the participant. We cannot guarantee it.
- We strive to maintain the currency and accuracy of the content of this course, but we cannot guarantee a total absence of delays, errors, or omissions. We may also change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained in this course.
- We are not responsible for the content of other websites or information linked to or referenced from this course website, and we do not endorse the information of such other websites.